You must customize the fields.
After your first sale, you can customize your dashboard to show you your customer information. Access to this information is rare within affiliate programs but we believe it is crucial to your success.
By following these few simple steps, you will be able to retrieve this invaluable data for your own follow up:
- Customer name.
- Contact information.
- See what was purchased.
- View your commissions.
How to Customize Sales Reporting Data on your dashboard:
- Login to your dashboard.
- On the left menu select Reports.
- Under Reports select Commissions.
- Edit the columns by selecting the edit pencil on the right side of the dashboard.
5. Once you select edit you will see a box titled Edit View.
6. Check all of the boxes of the information you want to be included. The most important are towards the bottom. You want to make sure to select customer name, etc. They are not automatically going to display. Once you have made your selection, be sure to SAVE AS NEW VIEW.
7. And finally, place your cursor over the title bar to adjust what columns will be visible. When you place your cursor on the top menu bar and you roll across it, you will see a double arrow appear. This arrow allows you to slide the columns. ↔