As of August 2020 this should already be done for you. However, if you are not seeing details about the sale and who purchased, please follow these steps. Or if you would like to edit what you can view, follow these simple steps:
- Login to your dashboard.
- On the left menu select Reports.
- Under Reports select Commissions.
- Edit the columns by selecting the edit pencil on the right side of the dashboard.
5. Once you select edit you will see a box titled Edit View.
6. Check all of the boxes of the information you want to be included. The most important are towards the bottom. You want to make sure to select customer name, etc. They are not automatically going to display. Once you have made your selection, be sure to SAVE AS NEW VIEW.
7. And finally, place your cursor over the title bar to adjust what columns will be visible. When you place your cursor on the top menu bar and you roll across it, you will see a double arrow appear. This arrow allows you to slide the columns. ↔