CBD is considered very safe.
CBD is considered safe. However, if you are taking any medications that require regular blood testing or if you have been told not to consume grapefruit, please verify CBD is safe for you. Here is a list of other medications that if you are taking you should talk to your doctor first.
- Clobazam or Benzodiazepines Valproate
- Chemo/ Cancer medications
- Seizure Medication
- If your medication uses the CYP 450 2C19 enzyme use caution. (google this information or speak with a pharmacist). Some of these drugs include proton pump inhibitors including omeprazole (Prilosec), lansoprazole (Prevacid), and pantoprazole (Protonix); diazepam (Valium); carisoprodol (Soma); nelfinavir (Viracept); and others.
- Blood thinners requiring frequent lab testing and follow up
- Individuals with liver disorders
Click here to learn more.