CBD has been shown to help reduce frequency and severity of seizures.
According to Dr. Gregory L Smith MD, Author of CBD What You Need To Know, CBD has been shown to help reduce frequency and severity of seizures. In one study, nineteen children were gathered who suffered idiopathic epilepsy and or incurable epilepsy. The average number of other drugs tried before CBD therapy was twelve.
- Use of CBD was found to be effective in 16 of the 19 children.
- Two parents reported seizure remission.
- Fourteen parents reported seizure reduction.
- Parents also reported other symptom reduction, such as improved mood, sleep, and alertness.
- Epilepsy Treatment Centers Worldwide demonstrated that patients who received CBD experienced a 45.1% reduction in seizures.
To learn more click here